Emergent Enterprise (emergent-enterprise.com) is here to help companies navigate and succeed in today’s rapidly changing and hectic business landscape. With solutions such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) all clamoring for attention, businesses need to know what works and what falls short. And they need to know how to deliver a powerful User Experience (UX) using these innovative technologies. Emergent Enterprise leads the way to help you make educated and forward-thinking decisions.
Emergent-enterprise.com keeps you up-to-date on the latest business technology news and developments. Every week day includes information about the global leaders and the agile startups that are changing the way the world does business.
Emergent-enterprise.com also includes Emergent Insights, a section that interprets the recent developments in business technology and shares guidance, direction and solutions in response to the new tech. Every Insight provides clarity in the midst of chaos.
We hope you’ll connect with us, share your insights, and engage with us on social (facebook, twitter and Medium). You can also connect with Emergent Enterprise CEO, Scott McCormick at email@example.com.
Emergent Enterprise Consulting
Emergent Enterprise (EE) strives to help businesses utilize technology to make them more effective, efficient, and profitable. EE is available to help your organization through:
- User Experience (UX) Strategy & Design: EE can help your team develop effective UX strategy and design using Design Thinking, Audience Empathy exercises, Design Sprints and other processes to help you deploy useful and accessible solutions.
- Onsite and online webinars and seminars: EE can deliver compelling training that brings your team to a new level of understanding on topics like user experience.
- UX and Usability Asset Development : Understand your users at a deeper level by letting EE gather user-centric information and data through the construction of personas, journey maps, empathy maps and user surveys.
- New Technology Research and Development: Emergent Enterprise can help direct your team to discover new tech that can lead to powerful user experiences and drive business outcomes.
- Engagement Management: Our team can come alongside you to serve as Senior Strategists or Engagement Managers on client-facing teams.
- Mobile Strategy & Training: We can help you build a mobile-first strategy for your next training initiative or communication plan.
We help companies meet challenges and build new opportunities by creating cutting edge user experiences and leveraging new technology. Let’s partner today! Contact Scott at 309-838-2168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speaking & Conferences
Emergent Enterprise CEO, Scott McCormick, is available for speaking at conferences and other events on any of the topics covered on emergent-enterprise.com. Scott speaks on enterprise technology topics such as user experience, emergent technologies and the future of training and has more than 30 years experience helping companies utilize technology to grow their business.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
Accenture Academy / November 14 / Webinar
2018 Speaking Engagements:
Micron Technologies / January 5 / Webinar
Industry 4.0 ThinkTank / January 31-February 1 / Chicago
iSpring Solutions / February 8 / Webinar
Chick-fil-A / February 23 / Webinar
Learning Solutions 2018 / March 27-29 / Orlando, FL
AWE (Augmented World Expo) USA / May 30-June 1 / Santa Clara, CA
Realities 360 2018 / June 26-28 / San Jose, CA
eLearning Guild Spotlight / August 1 / Webinar
Chicagoland eLearning & Technology Showcase /August 14 / Chicago, IL
Recent speaking engagements include the 2017 Chicagoland eLearning & Technology Showcase, mLearnCon 2010-2015, Performance Support Symposium 2015, Focus On Learning 2016-2017, DevLearn 2016-2017, Learning Solutions 2013 and 2015, ATD ICE 2016, Learning 3.0 2011-2015 and Training Magazine 2012-2015, and the Overcoming Challenges in Mobile Learning Conference 2016.
Advertise with Us
Reach an engaged, business and tech savvy audience on emergent-enterprise.com through advertising directly with us! We limit our ad inventory on the site to insure a positive user experience, and partner with organizations seeking to reach early adopters in business technology. To advertise with us, contact us to learn more about available ad placements and sponsored content opportunities.
To view our advertising rates and details, please click here.
Ready to advertise on our site? Contact us.
About Emergent Enterprise
Emergent Enterprise is a digital consulting group and online content hub founded by Scott McCormick, founder of Emergent Enterprise Consulting and co-founder of both Float, LLC (formerly Float Mobile Learning) and The Iona Group in Morton, IL. Building on a three-decade history in training and enterprise mobility efforts for Fortune 500 companies, Scott helps and trains companies to embrace and implement new technology strategies and technologies. Scott is a contributor to the book, Mastering Mobile Learning (Wiley, 2016) and has authored various white papers on performance support, user experience and mobile learning.